Latest Video

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Always with me.




There is something about losing a person that is close to you. Sometimes we have plenty of warning, others may have lived a long enjoyable life and their passing is expected, and then there are those that love, inspire, care and stay true, but for some reason their time with us is cut short. When you randomly lose a friend at a young age there is something that makes it really tough to get past. A few years ago I lost my good friend Alex Edge. He was a character... uber smart, but often times misunderstood. I'm not going to get all "emo" this time around, I'll just post some pics that show a TINY portion of who he was. I love and miss you Alex, and thanks for listening, loving, teaching and inspiring the people that loved you back. I'll forever have you back and you are always with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment