Latest Video

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sharkie

At one point I thought Loreto was going to sell this car... glad that hasn't happened yet. I personally got a chance to fart in Loreto's driver seat, can I be famous now, LOL!
On a side note, it is really interesting to watch the amount of love a car can receive from people that blatantly hate the companies and/or sponsors that support a car and builder. How does that work? "Love your car dude", but two weeks prior they were posting stuff like, "F that company and their products!". I don't really understand how you can love a build so much yet it uses products you hate... :pondering:

1 comment:

  1. Yes. you should love your car... I have my own car and I really love it. I personally take care of it.

    Bushwacker Fender Flares | All about car

    ReplyDelete