Latest Video

Thursday, March 13, 2014

A day in the life...

This is what happened today.

In the shop checking out some new products. It's cold in the shop so I had my SpeedFactory hoodie on and my new "Street Racer" cap from Slickthreadz. Typing this I realized I don't have many "normal" clothes (stuff that is not car related). Did the daily tasks, couple buddy's came in, if I was actually planning to make a blog post tonight I would have got pics of them too… Whatever the case, this popped up in the parking lot with a CLEAN Evo, sorry the "photog" was overwhelmed by the task.

Jimmy Gomez of NVuS dropped by after making his rounds down in SoCal. Pretty awesome how many miles he puts on this car, with the boost.

He's been changing up the look of the car the last few months. Pics are doing it any justice...

The lil homie got a good shot of the bay with the updates.

On the way home, I dropped some of these in the mail for my brother Jeren of "Wrench Mob". It's been fun watching him get this brand off the ground. I don't think I've been this excited about something like this in a while. The shirts are about to HOOAAAARRRDDD!




No comments:

Post a Comment