Latest Video

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Crawl before you walk.

Over the years I've had a lot of conversations with enthusiasts that I barely know, often times they will tell me about a build they are working on. It's easy to name off all the "rare" goodies being put on the car, but when it comes time to go fast I commonly catch myself going into a daze, as the conversation begins to sound more and more like a thread from a forum simply being regurgitated. We are not supposed to all be engine guru's, if you don't know what is going on inside of one here is another chance to learn.
Months ago Skunk2 promised to reveal some "speed secrets". Keeping their word this video has just been released for ALL enthusiasts to take a peek at. Word on the street is that there will be plenty more of these, if you have a request be sure to leave a comment on the Skunk2 website under the video.



No comments:

Post a Comment