Latest Video

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Warning: Race Car Content Inside

I've been back from my East Coast trip for over a week. So far I've captured about 10 hours of footage and even cut a video from the Compass 360R Grand-Am SCCA race I attended in New Jersey. For those that do not follow these cars, "step your game up" and start keeping an eye on them! From the general responses the video seems to be well liked, my inspiration from the event must have shown in my work, lol. I don't know if I can do any better... I might have to just quit, HAHA, SIKE! Click it, watch it, pass it around, embed it... It would awesome to see 12,000 views.

You can peep it on the site at:
http://cms.skunk2.com/id/528/Warning-Race-Car-Content-Inside/

I've also made it easy for the "others".... feel free to abuse the embed code, LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment