Latest Video

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Karl Basa: Elite Feature COMING SOON!!

The beginning of December is nearing and that usually means that a Skunk2 Featured Elite video release might be right around the corner. Some may remember this shot of Karl and I pushing his car around the parking lot, matter of fact is was just before Nisei Week. It looks like December might be Karl's month (I could be wrong), be on the look out for his "Elite Feature", I sense it's release being VERY near. On a side note, word on the street is that this privateer racer is switching up his engine set-up.... hmmm could it be another B, an H... or maybe it's a K! What ever it is I'm sure it will be making booty clinching power. One thing I do know is that I'm pretty happy with the edit, I really feel like I "put my foot" into this one, basically meaning I think it's a pretty entertaining edit. I have a feeling folks might have to watch it a few times just to see how intense some of the cuts are. For those that support/live the "AutoLife" when it comes out do me a favor and embed or share it, I know most of you are internet/ forum whores so take a moment and leave it a couple places, lol!




No comments:

Post a Comment