Latest Video

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Fun Month

With the new wave of "video makers"(and I use that term VERY loosely), most if not all of which have no formal training or real experience, yet they have a Canon T2i, 5d, or 7d an editing program, and they are at all the events "covering" them... I'm now in the process of some redirection. When video production is what you have gone to school for, earned a degree, gained REAL TELEVISION experience in, earned award recognition, it makes no since to have to work for free (ALL THE TIME), kinda like that friend you have that works at a auto-body and paint shop being asked to come over to your garage to rework your panels for free after he has worked a full day for a respectable pay rate, after the 5th, 6th and 7th "homie" wants your "best work" and then frowns when you ask if he can at least make a small donation (gas, food, tapes, few bucks to put to a new camera) one may realize its time for change... I guess that makes this post more of a tantrum/rant as is has NOTHING to do with new videos, or cool productions, this one is just about LIFE.

McMaui Turkey Burgers (Pineapple, grilled onions, spinach, turkey burger patty)

Shagday brought some of the best red velvet cupcakes I have EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!!! Thanks bruh!

Christmas party lunch, the homie Schneider iPhone'ing, he looks like a skinhead... but he's not...

Rained for a week straight, made my 160 mile commute HELL! This dude almost made me late to work...

The 20 year-old "Little Red Wagon" project made the trek and kept me safe. Hondas... proven.
At the end of the day this is a profession for me/some, my bills need to get paid, I have to eat and I have cars that I'd like to finish sooner than later. AutoLife is life, respect ones profession as you wish yours to be respected. Sometimes supporting the arts means the artist needs to be "covered" for their talents... recognize the HACKS!

I'll come back with a positive post later, lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment