Latest Video

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm a little worried...


This is from a forum that I frequent. It comes from a thread created by an enthusiasts that was trying to figure out of his Rota Slipstreams were fake or not. I never knew people shopped for "Genuine Rotas"... I've owned PLENTY of Rotas during my college days when I had to daily my hatch and leave it in all kinds of sketchy neighborhoods, however I never forgot they were replicas. This thread however, kinda tripped me out. Are the younger enthusiasts not being guided the right direction? Will people be trying to verify if they have genuine ebay bucket seats next?! Threads like this make me wonder how much longer the Honda/Acura portion of the industry will be able to last or what the future holds. Blah...




No comments:

Post a Comment